Our tea leaves are carefully handpicked to ensure the quality and, natural goodness of every cup you enjoy is maintained by our experts who know the art of retaining freshness and aroma of the tea leaves in Heritance tea bags.
While maintaining the quality and the freshness, we thrive to expand our product range to meet the needs of our tea lovers in many years to come.
- Tea can boost exercise endurance. Scientists have found that the catechins (antioxidants) in green tea extract increase the body’s ability to burn fat as fuel, which accounts for improved muscle endurance.
- Drinking tea could help reduce the risk of heart attack. Tea might also help protect against cardiovascular and degenerative diseases.
- Tea is hydrating to the body (even despite the caffeine!).
- Tea might provide protection from ultraviolet rays. We know it’s important to limit exposure to UV rays, and we all know what it’s like to feel the burn. The good news is that green tea may act as a back-up sunscreen.
- Regular tea drinking might also counteract some of the negative effects of smoking and might even lessen the risk of lung cancer .